Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Peachy Keen Stamps :: Challenge 48


Here is what I used to make my card.

The rabbit was cut from the Create a Critter cartridge at 4.10 inches on my Gypsy.
The face was stamped on with PK-756 Critter Faces SET A X Large stamps from Peachy Keen.
The flowers are cut from Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge.
I put a self stick rhinestone in each flower.
I made the lace border with my
Martha Stewart Large Double Arches Punch Around The Page Set.

You can find the challenge HERE .




5 comments:

  1. Such a nice card! Love it!

    EricaQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Great colors too! I love it! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute as can be! Thanks for joining us at PKS! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete